Foaming Coffee Scrub
Similar to our Marshmallow Sugar Scrub recipe, this Foaming Coffee Scrub is made with a few simple ingredients.
What You’ll Need
- 500 grams Foaming Bath Butter
- 60 grams Sweet Almond Oil
- 120 grams Liquid Soap Base
- 20ml Vanilla Fragrance Oil
- 8ml Fresh Coffee Fragrance Oil
- 4Tbsp Ground Coffee (plunger/filter) Don’t use instant coffee!
- 280ml plastic containers x4
Add the bath butter, sweet almond oil, liquid soap and fragrance into a mixing bowl.
Whip with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes – it will look like really over whipped cream for a while, keep going, it will eventually soften out to be a lovely creamy consistency. Start on low until the liquids are fully incorporated, then you can move the speed up to high so you can really get some air into the mixture for a nice soft fluffy texture.
Add the coffee and fold in with a spoon or spatula. Fill the containers. I used a piping bag and Wilton 1M tip to get the mixture tidily into the jars.