Our Bodywash Base contains Organic Ingredients of which are certified organic by the COSMOS. It contains a natural liquid soap base derived from organic oils, blended with gentle surfactants. Requires the simple addition of essential oils or fragrance and can readily be thickened with salt.
- Allows production of a certified body wash, if the converter/filler has organic certification.
- Contains a true liquid soap derived from Certified Organic Sunflower and Coconut oils.
- Blended with gentle surfactants to provide a creamy lather
- Contains Organic glycerin derived from Sunflower Oil & Coconut Oil
- Natural clear/translucent pale yellow colour
- Fully formulated base that only requires the addition of fragrance or essential oils
- Contains skin re-fatting ingredient derived from Palm Kernel, to provide a pleasant skin feel
- Pre-thickened, but can be made thicker by the addition of common salt (Sodium Chloride) if necessary. To gain organic certification use salt tablets with no anti-caking agent
Formulation worksheet: https://www.stephensonpersonalcare.com/admin/resources/body-wash-base-guide-recipe.pdf
Aqua, Potassium Cocoate *, Potassium Oleate **, Lauryl Betaine, Glycerin ***, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Palm Kernel Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Citrate
* Derived from Organic Coconut Oil
** Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil
*** Organic origin
Soil Association 83.78% Organic Ingredients as sold
24.67% Organic Dry Weight of the total product
4.78% Non-Organic weight of the total product